Merry Christmas

We have a tradition. We have to wait until the first good snowfall before heading to the woods to cut down our Christmas Tree.

I understand this could be difficult if you live in Florida.

Which is why we live in Minnesota.

And without fail it almost always snows either the first or second weekend of December.

I’ve lived many places around the world – some hot, some cold, some wet, some dry. But Minnesota has always felt like home to me and sometimes I think it’s because of the snow in December.

And sometimes I think it’s just because of these people…and how Minnesota is their home and now they also expect a white Christmas.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas my friends. Enjoy time with family and friends.

My wish is that everyone in the world strives and lives to be on the nice list.

xoxo

Comments

Lovely, lovely. Hope your Christmas is joyful and peaceful and that your wish (which I share) comes true – or at least that the world shifts in that direction! xox

2. Rachel says

Merry Christmas to you and yours! We are headed home to Minnesota on Saturday and looking forward to all the snow. Oh, and family and friends of course! There is no snow in Virginia–I don’t think our kids believe our epic tales of snow (there DID seem to be more of it in the 80s, amiright?). I can’t wait to see them go sledding!

A very Merry Christmas to you & yours! Enjoy a day of celebrations, family & love, oh & that beautiful snow! In NC, we will just be dreaming of a white Christmas! We have just had wet, wet rain for most of today (the nerve!)
    Your tree is beautiful & so regal, I love it! And the silhouettes of your kids on the wall by the tree is perfect, so very pretty!
    Be blessed in the year ahead!
    Melanie H. recently posted..Christmas Card Greetings

Merry Christmas to you and yours! We grew up going to visit family in upstate New York so many of my Christmases were white. Not this year though but at least we are all together.
    Robbie recently posted..Not Mine

It snowed lightly just an hour or so on Christmas Eve. It did nothing yesterday. It snowed lightly just an hour or so this morning and now it’s rain. Meh.

Merry after Christmas to you and I hope your floor is filled with dolls.
    Arnebya recently posted..The Other One

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing
    is maintained over here.