The Glade® Expressions™ Happiair party I held was amazing! I loved having friends over on Saturday morning to showcase all four of the new Glade® Expressions™ Collection fragrances and we checked out the Glade® Home Style Studio with expert tips, and my guests took home fabulous samples of the new Glade® Expressions™ Collection.
(Loved seeing the fabulous Kristi and Galit!)
I served fresh pineapple juice, homemade apple spice muffins and yummy lemon bars that were all inspired by Glade® Expressions™ and we had a fun girl’s coffee morning chatting, laughing and loving the Home Style Studio! My friends kept mentioning that it was the best smelling party ever. I agree and love the new Glade scents!
The Glade® Home Style Studio is an online app that enables fans to discover home decor tools and tips from experts. Each personalized “styleboard” created on the applications includes a Glade® Expressions™ Collection fragrance, furnishing suggestions and even music playlists – all of which you can share on your personal Facebook page!
(The lovely Molly!)
Also by completing a “styleboard” on the Glade® Home Style Studio, you will be entered to win weekly prizes of $200 and a grand prize of a room makeover and a fragrance-inspired trip. Visit the Glade® Expressions Facebook Page for more details!
I also spent time with the Glade® Expressions™ Happier Tour during their visit to Minnesota! It was a great way to experience a fabulous and unique hands-on fragrance experience.
The Glade® Expressions™ Happiair Tour is a truck touring 30 cities across America educating fans about the new Glade® Expressions™ Collection. The Glade® Expressions™ Happiair Tour is traveling coast-to-coast throughout March and April making stops at locations such as parks, festivals, conferences and city centers. Find tour stops near you at the Glade® Facebook page.
Also, check out these tips from long-standing Glade® partner, Giuliana Rancic, which share new ways to experience fragrance:
* Add Drama to the Entryway. The entryway of a home is the first thing people see when they arrive so make sure it’s impactful! And did you know wallpaper is back in vogue? Updating the walls with a fun, floral or damask wallpaper or a painted chevron pattern will add visual interest and invite guests in.
* Fill the Air with a Signature Scent. If a room is gorgeously put together but lacks an inviting scent, the effect may fall flat. To complete a room, add a signature scent with one of the four true-to-life fragrances from the new Glade® Expressions™ Collection. The fragrance offerings combine classic scents with an exotic twist and are available in two contemporary designs to complement the room’s decor and ambiance.
* Scent is Evocative of Personality. Select a signature scent for your home and use it as inspiration to update a room’s accessories – matching fragrance to the look and style of the room. For instance, if you’re drawn to more of a warm and spicy scent like Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice from the Glade® Expressions™ Collection, try swapping out throw pillows for ones with bold and vibrant colors in an ikat print, or adding elements from far-away – framing an old European map or display vintage travel books.
* Engage All Senses. Sights, sounds, textures and scent all work together to complete the ambiance of a space. Try using soft lighting with lamps and dimmers to achieve a warm and inviting atmosphere. Mix textures in the room by adding comfortable elements like a soft throw combined with a modern, sleek sofa to add sophistication. Add dimension and keep the room warm with an understated, traditional rug. And don’t forget a good soundtrack!
* Bring the Outdoors In. Displaying live plants and flowers in a room literally make the space come alive! Lemon or orange trees topiaries or moss and herb pots – such as rosemary – have been everywhere, providing a natural pop of color and a nod to the latest trends from the natural world.
Disclosure: I have partnered with Glade® to bring you coverage of the Glade® Expressions™ Happiair Tour and the Glade® Home Style Studio app. Though I did receive compensation and product samples, the opinions I’ve expressed are honest and are entirely my own.