Last week I wrote about 22 things that I have never done. After writing, drinking a glass or two of wine, and feeling depressed about myself and how I needed to leave on my private jet plane STAT and go fishing for the ever elusive Bone Fish off the coast of Bora Bora with Matthew McConaughey and Gwen Stefani because I’m pretty much an equal opportunity lover..
..I also wrote about 22 things I have done to fight my depression.
And I felt better..AND I demanded that MamaKat use that as a prompt for this week. And so it is..and I just happen to have 22 more things I’ve done..because I’m old and I have a list.
1. Performed CPR on someone
2. Eaten Sushi in Japan
3. Tackled a boy in my third grade class and sat on him until he kissed me (Oh Scott Wellington, where are you? I’m totally kind of sorry.)
4. Eaten shark fin soup in Taiwan
5. Volunteered at a nursing home
6. Left the house wearing two different shoes in two different colors and didn’t realize it for four hours
7. Broken six ribs while playing football
8. Flipped my car in a ditch and walked away
9. Had a bad tequila experience
10. Worn bandaids on my nipples and called it a bra
11. Sent a fan letter to Boy George..with lipstick kisses on it. Thought we wore the same color.
12. Held my screaming child down so they could x-ray her broken arm
13. Made homemade jam.
14. Been mugged
15. Kissed at the top of the Eiffel Tower
16. Visited one or two ‘coffee shops’ in Amsterdam
17. Entered a drive-in movie in someone’s trunk so we could save the $1 admission
18. Ice fished. And yes it’s pretty much like Grumpy Old Men
19. Ran a few marathons
20. Shopped at Wal-Mart
21. Talked with a Southern accent
22. Watered the lawn and flowers in the nude(weird how my neighbor used to get up at 5:30 every morning just knowing I was out there)
So tell me something you’ve done – maybe something you’ve never shared with anyone else because I’d really like to gossip about you.
Also, Gwen or Matthew?