Who are these strange people in my blog..

Joining in Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop again for the vlog option – introducing the key players in my blog…cats, kids, delivery men, sunglasses..you know the usual suspects…

Mama’s Losin’ It

It’s a pleasure to formally introduce everyone..

Comments

I would have to hire a nanny and quit my day job and perhaps pluck my eyebrows – but okay.

I said it before, I will repeat my self over and over. You were born to vlog! Honest.
    We had a very good looking UPS guy called Smith back in England and he told me once I smelled nice. I will treasure that forever.
    Stasha recently posted..Scent of a man

Oh, my UPS man has never said that to me. Perhaps I should bath more. I am very jealous. Also, I love the name Smith.

I just found you from Mama Kat’s and I am loving this! That was an awesome vlog! LOVE IT!!!

Was that YOU singing? I love that song, and it was such a beautiful rendition!
    Miel et Lait recently posted..Note to self

No Way! I’m 22 too! Weird kids though, their legs grow longer and then get shorter when they swing. Must be some genetic mutation. Or was that just my computer? My UPS man comes almost every day…. but sadly he is a woman. Are you always so lucky?
    Dana

Well as long as she is a hot woman, we are all good. Yes, I do this with my iphone and cannot for the life of me figure out why sometimes it goes widescreen.

Stay away from the UPS man.
    A woman in our old neighborhood had an affair with hers and he had really bad teeth – her husband was a dentist – guess she wanted a change.
    And bring me those cute kids – I’ll exchange them for wine.
    Good wine.

Are you kidding me? You are the best vlogger ever. I got all choked up through the music part and they’re not even mine… background music and kids always gets me. And then the rest was just all hilarious, the UPS man is pure excitement isn’t he? Like Santa for moms.
    Jessica recently posted..Happy Mother’s Day

Was that the same singer that did Ladybug Picnic? Kudos to you on your music selections! Next thing we know you will be at Cannes, introducing your new film….and rockin’ an amazing designer outfit…
    maybaby recently posted..recipe box Wednesday

I love when Astrid just points at herself. Because really? That says it all.

You are hilarious and beautiful and this was both funny and sweet.

(except maybe for the dead cat. poor kitty. but yay he’s not really dead. just sleeping.)

I will anxiously await footage of your UPS guy because mine is scared of me. Or he thinks he’s living Ground Hog Day because I’m always in the same pair of sweats when he arrives.

Either one.
    julie gardner recently posted..Today call me feliz

Can I come live with y’all for a little while? I promise to help brush the girl’s hair and push them on the swing set.

You are all just TOO precious!!
    Elaine recently posted..Walking Together

9. Amanda Bischoff says

t – this was great!!!! i loved seeing your girls and hearing their sweet voices! :)

So, I was watching this and the UPS man showed up at my house with some earplugs for me to review. I kinda love him!

Such sweet girls!
    Amy recently posted..my first vlog

This whole video was a joy to watch, but when the girls introduced themselves at the beginning… priceless. Also, did Astrid declare she was “done” with this gig at some point. Ha! Loved it!
    Rachelle recently posted..Flooded w- Flowers