Top ten reason I shop online:
10. I like my house. I have small children. I don’t like taking them places. Especially nice stores. No one gives me dirty looks at home when my kids pull clothing off hangers or lick the mirrors.
9. I can drink hot liquids while shopping online and do not fear spilling on the clothing. And if I do spill on the clothing BONUS: I already own it.
8. I have a very small child who is not patient for me to browse in a store. I can browse online when she is sleeping and “shop” stress-free. Or if I browse online while she is awake, PBS kids can entertain her and no one can hear her screams.
7. I like to wear holey yoga pants without underwear. No further explanation needed.
6. I get better deals online as it’s easier to comparison shop thus enabling me to buy more better deals thus stimulating the economy and ending the recession single-handedly.
5. I like my skinny mirrors at home.
4. I don’t think there are any security cameras in my bathroom. I don’t like being watched while trying on clothing. Can you imagine that job?
3. No one offers to spray cologne on me.
2. I don’t feel pressured or uncomfortable walking out a a store without a purchase. No one can see me exit out of a website. Right? This is true, right? Can they see me?
1. My UPS man is HOT and the more I buy the more he visits.
Do you do most of your shopping online? Why or why not?