Top 10 Photos of 2010

I am linking up with You Capture today with my favorite photos of 2010.

Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Gorgeous set. Love your use of shallow depth of field and the angle you caught many of them at.

My fav is the little one in the stroller with the rest of the family out of focus beyond.

2. Tina says

Tracy,

Love your pictures. Laughed at your post yesterday. I totally agree with you. By the time you make out the list for the hubby, you could have gone to the store yourself, put away the groceries, and find yourself sacked out in front of the t.v.

Love ya,

Utah Friend-Tina

Ohmygoodness Tracey! Your photography! Your eye! Your FAMILY! Gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous! Thanks so much for a glimpse into your world; it’s absolutely stunning! :)

I love all of your photos, but my favorite two out of this bunch are the one of Eloise crouching down beside Astrid~ such a beautful shot of them~ and the one of Esther holding the camera~ which should be in a fashion magazine. Although, jeepers, I love the top pic too! Such a cute family, just missing Mr. Grocery Man. ;o)
    Rachelle recently posted..What to do in January

I could not pick a favorite, they are all so lovely. You have a great lighting in all your photos. Thanks for looking at mine, you are such a talented photographer!

what a great top 10 wrap-up from the year. i especially LOVE the one of your three girls holding hands. ohmyfreakinpreciousness!!!