Why a Blizzard is Better than Sex…

Especially at my age…
Photobucket
10.  You can get 18″ in less than 12 hours.

9.  When you put your tree up during the storm, it stays erect indefinitely (if you get my drift…)
Photobucket
8.  You get to wear many layers outside – no cellulite in view

7.  The man does the all of the hard work
Photobucket
6.  The man even gets to show off his hard work to the neighbors and you aren’t embarrassed

5.  The man spends 14 hours plowing out other people, so he doesn’t wake you up when he gets home..and you are okay with that.

4.  You don’t have to shave – in fact – any part of your body.at.all.  (See #8 – dressing in many layers)

3.  It is considered sexy and acceptable to wear a kitty robe and stocking cap to bed.
Photobucket
2.  Watching the cars get stuck in front of your home is entertainment enough for people in their 40′s.
Photobucket
1.  You get to bake cookies and eat as many cookies as you like, because no one is seeing you and your cellulite naked anytime soon (see #8 – dressing in many layers).

This post brought to you by the 18″ we all received in St. Paul yesterday.  YAY US!  I don’t know about you, but I am completely satiated.

Comments

Love getting snowed in…especially when the power stays on and you can stay cozy and warm..doing fun things like decorating the tree and baking cookies!

cute post!

heather

I have to admit it did look like everyone was enjoying all that snow! We are going to have a white Christmas also – at least it looks pretty promising right now. I love a good snow when I don’t have to drive in it!

I really don’t mind that MN shares lutfish with the rest of the world, but, you could have kept your blizzard instead of shipping East :-)

4. Rachel says

Hilarious! Laughing, laughing! I’m so envious of the kitty robe! Love that last picture too….so cute!

That’s funny, hey I just wanted to let u know I’m doing the go red for women challenge n hope maybe u would take a look at my blog nag follow me along my journey to become healthy n avoid further unhealthy ness. Take care lisa
    Lisa gunnarson recently posted..New beginning

Ok, so the temps dropped here in FL, no snow but we do have a little wind.
    Hub had to put the heat on this morning before I would get out of bed – its now at 74 and I can move :)
    Should have got me a hat!
    btw Have a feeling that hub’s idea of blow me is a little different ;)
    By Word of Mouth recently posted..We went all Martha over here -

Well now I am not even going to bother blogging about the stomr, because I could never top this…love your pics! And most of all, Mike loves your snowblower-I am sure there is an amazing metaphor somewhere there but my brain is frozen…
    maybaby recently posted..holiday music for you!

I LOVE THIS! You are HILARIOUS.
    I have been thinking of you, and my many other MN friends while watching the video of the Metrodome collapsing and the coverage of ALL.THE.SNOW. Thing is, being a WI girl and all, I swear 18″, while a nice and healthy dose of snow, is something we’ve gotten before, right? On TV, they are acting soooo shocked. Or maybe it’s that here in Houston, they can’t even begin to imagine 18″ o’ snow. :-)
    Amanda M. recently posted..Wordless Wednesday